Tuesday 11 October 2011

TWO POSTS IN 1 DAY!!!!!

This card I made for my lovely friend Susan who I made the last 2 cards on my blog for. Love love love this image!! I have used it quite a few times & is always adored by everyone.

I have used:
Stampin up Bahji Breeze card & paper that I have had for ages.
Stampin up photo corner punch
Scalloped square nestabilities
Martha Stewart - Floral Vine border punch
Personal Impressions sentiment stamps with Bahji Breeze stamp pad
Coloured with Copics
Ribbon & Gems from my stash.

Thank you for dropping by my blog! All comments left are really appreciated. Love Julie xx

3 comments:

  1. Steady on now Julie - two cards in one day, you will need a lie down x Love this card Fizzy is such a cute bear. Take care and see you soon x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I like the fuzzy moon image and the punch work.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope to see all your goodies on here Julie as well as some cards soon :) x Susan x

    ReplyDelete