Tuesday 11 October 2011

NEED TO GET BACK TO BLOGGING!!!!!!

I have been to my craft class today with the lovely Diane Whitehouse (even though myself & my friend Chris were an hour late) we managed to catch up with everyone else!!! Just need to colour my images & put the final touches to a really beautiful Christmas card that I will put on here at a later date! Blogs were mentioned & I thought it was high time I came on to share some of my latest work. A couple of cards that my friend requested  for her Daughter & Mum.

This one is for her Daughters 40th & she wanted something to do with fashion /london so Kanban came up a treat with this design for me.

This one for her Mum who sadly was rushed into hospital at the weekend so hopefully this card will cheer her up if she is still in on her birthday!! She wanted a flowery decoupage card so after going through my craft room I came across this lovely set from Flowersoft that I bought some time ago still unopened!!!!!

Thank you for dropping by my blog! All comments left are really appreciated. Love Julie xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie - wondered where you had got too x Two beautiful cards and whats this unopened goodies???? shame on you lol. Pleased you enjoyed your class, don't forget to share on here. Take care x Susan x

    ReplyDelete