Saturday 17 September 2011

LOTV week 112

Well I have finally made time to enter a challenge!! I keep promising my friend Susan I will get back to my blogging (not that I have done much) lol!!
The last time I was on I uploaded my new Craft room but I am still struggling to organise it I have that much stuff so I will eventually post my neat & tidy room!!!
This card is for the Lili of the Valley Challenge which is Red, White & Green for Christmas.
Lili of the Valley stamps have to be my favourite at the moment & I intend doing most of my Christmas cards with them this year.
Image - Little Bears Snowman stamp, coloured with Copics
Paper - Echo Park 6x6 paper pad & embossed white cardstock.
Corner Punch - Stampin up
Holly & Berries - Marianne Design creatables
Ribbon - from stash 
Sentiment - Lily of the valley -stamped with Cherry Cobbler - Stampin up
& finally snow glitter.
Challenge - Lili of the Valley week 112

Thank you for dropping by my blog! All comments left are really appreciated. Love Julie xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Julie - love it all, lovely to hear from you today and look forward to seeing you monday x Susan x

    ReplyDelete