Tuesday 20 September 2011

Less Is More Wk 33

I have finally had an hour or so this afternoon to play in my Craft room! So I thought I would join the challenge over on Less is More blog who are hoping to get more than 1000 entries!! Maybe my contribution just might help lol!!! I love love love this tree by Penny Black a simple but delightful stamp to use. 

Challenge - Less Is More Wk 33 anything CAS goes
Stamps - Penny Black - Fantasy & Lili of the Valley sentiment
Punch - Martha Stewart - Christmas lights 
Stamped & embossed in silver & edged tree & sentiment in some new 12 x12 no shed Glitter Card I bought at my local craft shop.

Hope this meet the challenge requirements!!

Thank you for dropping by my blog! All comments left are really appreciated. Love Julie xx

3 comments:

  1. This is really pretty Julie and looks fab embossed in silver!
    Thanks so much for joining in our attempt at 1000 entries for our challenge this week and we hope to see you again next week..
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that tree, looks super in silver and white
    Thank you for helping us with our target of 1000 entries
    Mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete